Godney Parish Council
Funding Guidance Notes
What is Parish Funding?
- Wookey Parish Council will consider financial grants to provide financial support for projects/activities benefiting the residents of the hamlets and villages of Bleadney, Castle, Henton, Yarley, Wookey and Worth
- Only One application will normally be considered from any organisation or individual in each financial year. Retrospective applications will not normally be considered.
Who Can Apply?
- Applications are welcome from groups/organisations offering a service/facility for the benefit of the residents.
- Applicants would be required to show :
- The group has its own bank account (with two authorised signatories)
- It is properly constituted or has a set of rules
- It has up-to-date accounts
When you can apply?
- The Council would normally consider all such applications at its December Council Meeting.
What happens next?
- If your application is successful you will receive a letter advising you of the amount to be granted.
- If you are unable to use the grant for the purpose intended within 1 year then we will withdraw the offer or ask for the grant to be returned.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- The Parish Council requires an End of Grant Form to be submitted with proof of expenditure.
Need more information?
- The grant application form is below
- Please contact the Clerk on 01749 670938 or email@example.com